Dorthea

Forums Public forums Brug Reviews Dorthea

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10,733 voices, and was last updated by  ladyblue 9 Oct 2005 at 4:35 am.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

tiG

by Ludger Schneider.

Got a cutting from Pete in the fall and it’s done wonderfully. It’s going to open this bloom in a day or so. Look at these tendrils.

dorthea.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tiG

just barely open. the smell almost knocked me out. it’s at the very back of the greenhouse.

lots of good fluffy pollen, and I will give her a good partner.

She’s just barely opened, so I hope I get a good winter color, but can’t wait for summer!!!!1

lemony baby powder scent, very strong.

tiG

starting to show tendrils. She’s only 1 1/2′ tall at most and has about 10 buds or more!

BrugMania

Planted in the ground zone 9 this spring. I have literally had to pull buds off this plant since it went in to the tune of at lest 3 dozen or more. I felt it had dug in enough to let it have a bloom or two and all I can say is WOW! My PIC’s are fuzzy and will update them as she gets a bit bigger but could not wait till morning to share my excitement about Pete’s Dot : )

tiG

one of the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen. Perfect shape, fluffy pollen. Just a dream brug. 

Pambi

Sooo lovely !

Has she had any babies? Just don’t recall.

TeresaInCAL

Haven’t had it long at all, and it’s growing like a weed! I actually had my first bud when it was 6″ tall, and SADLY pinched it off, cause I knew it just wasn’t “ready”. Well, she’s ready now!

Thank you SO much Pete!!!

Alice Harris

Well, I don’t have this one, but now I want it .. lol

Serious, very very lovely brug.

I have wondered what it looked like. Thanks for showing it

Alice

Pete

I talked with TiG on the phone last night about releasing Dorthea. I apologize to everyone but Ididn’t know (due to inexperience) that is was my duty to release Dorthea. As far as I am concerned Dorthea is released. Thanks.

Paul

I know it is hard to pinch that little bud on such a small plant. But it IS well worth it sometimes!

Spectator

EKANAGRAM

If someone has a chunk of this one to spare…

It is absolutely lovely!

TeresaInCAL

If she keeps growing & rooting as easily as she has been, there will be lots of chunks to be had, before winter.

ladyblue

Beautiful!! Good work Ludger and Pete!!

Super special!! Wonderful plant!!

Bonnie

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.