The Herald

Forums Public forums Announcements The Herald

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alvin 22 Apr 2018 at 3:32 pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Edna

Information for our members concerning the Herald hard copy.

In the past we have given the Herald as a gift from BGI. The cost of the Herald and mailing has gone up significantly, therefore we need to charge for it beginning with this edition.

You can go to this link and pay for your copy of the Herald if you chose to purchase a hard copy. http://www.forums.brugmansiagrowersinternational.com/forum/product/bgi-herald/

You can always view and read the Herald on BGI if you chose to not purchase a hard copy.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Advisory Board / BGI

Keymaster

Edna
    Spectator

Bright Feather

Hi Edna, Is my new cultivar Tink, coming out in the next Herald, and if so can I reserve a copy now and pay for it after April 1st?

Keymaster

Alvin

‘Tink’ is in this April issue – (on page #13)

The hard copies are being printed now, but you can see the PDF version right here by going to BGI / Herald / Volume 14 Issue #1 .

Participant

WayneM

Cheers Alvin,

Always enjoy seeing the new cultivars and another edition of The Herald is always something to look forward to.

Wayne

Keymaster

Alvin

The new Issue of the BGI Herald is in the mail now and headed your way.

There are some gorgeous new cultivars in there as well as a fascinating article about some of the Brugmasias with “other-than-normal” foliage.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Keymaster

Edna

My Herald arrived yesterday. Really beautiful . Thanks so much.

Keymaster

Alvin

THANKS !   Glad to hear it !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.